CAM's End Statement from the Summit Spring 2008

“Because of CAM International there will be…

Among Spanish-speaking people worldwide

a growing number of biblically mature believers

who make disciples globally.”

CAM CONVOCATION 2009 COUNTDOWN

T2 TRANSFORMED TO TRANSFORM

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Art Expressions from Cheryl White

5 Loaves 2 Fish


Wedding at Cana

A word from Cheryl about her artwork.

I love sharing my art with people.

I’m doing a series of 12 banners for our church this summer, one a week on the parables. The church has paid me for all my supplies I turn in receipts for, but I’m donating my time as a way to serve this summer. My prayer is that a lot of people will like the banners and commission me to do personal paintings for them and that this will eventually become a source of extra income for our family. Please join me.

Thank you for your encouragement and your interest in my art.

This is something that God has brought about, not me. I have never had a formal art from a real artist or any college level or high school level courses in art. Everything I have learned has been from researching, watching others, going to community workshops, painting for theaters, and borrowing books from the library. I just know I was made to do this and I am so thankful God has dropped opportunities in my lap for me to paint, and paint for Him.

Cheryl's husband is Duke White who is Director of Field Ministries at CAM International. They and their two children live in Corinth, Texas.






No comments: